Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanks

On Sunday - a woman who lives half way around the world is going to start the "ovulation cycle" of the IVF process which will help in producing multiple viable eggs.  I can't believe that one of these eggs will one day be our baby. OMG!!!  I just got goosebumps typing that.  OMG!!!

Ever since D and I selected her as our egg donor, I have opened up her profile every day and without fail her pretty and happy face makes me smile.  While we'll never know her name and never get to meet her, she is going to play one of the biggest and most important roles in our lives and we are eternally grateful for the gift she is giving us.

Exciting times ahead folks :-)


2 comments:

  1. that is really nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be starting my journey soon, you're lucky to have a partner by your side, I'm solo, can't wait time to start my family now.

    ReplyDelete