Sunday, December 30, 2012

Make a wish...

I had a wonderful birthday weekend...(one day just doesn't cut it :-)  I obvi can't reveal what I wished for as I blew out my candles...but I'll let you guess ;-)  Sure hope 36 is my lucky #

5 sleeps until we venture half way around the world and get this really officially started!!!!!  It's all I've been thinking about pretty much every second of every day.




(somehow Google knows it's my birthday...which is funny and creepy at the same time)

7 comments:

  1. May all your birthday dreams come true! Cheers to a magical year for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernadette! I've been following your blog for quite some time - big hugs to you and your family xoxo.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I screwed up my first comment.

      Anyway, best of luck for the trip. Hopefully, the embryos are transferred successfully with positive pregnancy in a couple of weeks. It's an exciting time for both of you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!! I see you're expecting twins...amazing!

      Delete
  3. I pray everything goes well for you guys good luck

    ReplyDelete