We had no sleep at all Sunday night...partially the result of jetlag (which I'm still dealing with, it's currently 4:40am) and partially because we knew at some point Monday we would be receiving an e-mail with the embryology report. Yes I know, sleepless nights are something we’re going to have to get used to anyway haha :-)
With Delhi being 10 1/2 hours ahead of Toronto, e-mails from SCI typically show up in the morning - and sure enough, shortly after 8am, it arrived.
"Dear Michael & Darren
We hope you are doing fine.
We would like to inform you that your embryos transfer has been done successfully...."
- 20 eggs were retrieved (thank you to our amazing egg donor!!!)
- 15 fertilized
- 4 grade I, 8 cell embryos transferred to Ms. A
- 8 grade I and II 6 - 8 cell embryos have been frozen
Fortunately I had this SCI blog post to reference After Egg Collection to help further explain all the details of the embryology report.
So, now we're officially in the 2WW...I have a feeling this may be the longest two weeks of our lives. Hoping with every ounce of my being for a positive result!!! Fingers and toes are crossed :-)
Good luck - fingers crossed!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteCongratulations on the embryos that is fantastic results. My fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!!!
DeleteAmazing news!! I have my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you! (I'll probably uncross my legs soon though... you know, if there's a chance I'll get some action. :-) )
ReplyDeleteLOL....you're hilarious. And thanks!
DeleteGood luck guys, Keep my fingers crossed I am in India now, picking up my girl
ReplyDeleteThanks! I saw the pics...and she is SO cute. Congrats!!!
DeleteThat's excellent news! Sending you positive thoughts for more good news in a few weeks. Go beta-HCG! :)
ReplyDeleteWishing a positive outcome for you both.
ReplyDelete