Not a whole lot of progress to report at the moment. We made our first payment to secure the egg donor and I'm going to rack up some serious airmiles. By the time we actually have to go to India we'll be flying business class ya'll haha!
A few minor date changes:
Dec 3rd: Sperm analysis
Dec 4th: Consultation at the fertility clinic
Dec 14th: Sperm will take a very long (and expensive) flight to the clinic in Delhi
We've come across a really really really great forum that is going to be a truly valuable resource for us as we move along in the process. We've actually been in touch with quite a number of couples all willing to share their experience...some even from Toronto. I can't imagine having been one of the first few people to have gone through this without all of the info that's readily available today...yikes!
Now time for a confession...and to anyone that knows me this won't be too much of a surprise. I made my first baby related purchase (I know this is waaaaayyyy to soon) but I saw it and I couldn't help myself. Please don't let this be the start of what could be a very slippery slope. I was in San Francisco for work last week...and came across the cutest Christmas stocking at Anthropology. I thought about it for 5 days before going back and buying it. I'm bad, I know. Oh well, what's done is done.

No comments:
Post a Comment