We have so much to do in so little time - We've been asked to confirm if we are OK with the tentative cycling date of 8th
/9th /10th January, 2013. As someone who's
terribly impatient, yet very organized, I better get moving! I suppose
we could push this off to February but once I make up mind that I want
to do something, even yesterday isn't soon enough (and yes, I realize I've created this sense of urgency and unnecessary pressure on myself...I must like it subconsciously).
To do list:
- blood and semen analysis December 4th
- arrange for semen collection/ freezing ?
- have the frozen sample shipped to the clinic in Delhi ?

What is "cycling"? You need to 'splain, please.
ReplyDeleteThe process...
DeleteThe egg donor starts fertility medications about 4 weeks prior to the egg collection (the meds will help to produce a decent number of eggs). Once egg collection is completed we will be advised of the number and quality of eggs collected. We will be then receive an embryology report showing fertilization and embryo quality, number of embryos transferred, and number of embryos frozen. Transfer takes place two days after egg collection, and blood test for pregnancy happens 12 days after transfer.
So the "cycle" as I used it here will be when the eggs are ready for extraction, fertilization, and transfer.