Friday, April 12, 2013

FET - big fat negative

That's all folks.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so sorry guys. I can understand your disappointment, as it's taken us 5 tries to become pregnant, and I worry that any day it can still get taken away. It's such a numbers game; some get lucky their first attempts, others take longer. Since you still have some embryos on ice, consider giving it another go so that you don't have any regrets--just my opinion. Obviously, it's a personal decision, do what's right for you. Email us if you'd like to talk. You'll be in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben...and congrats to you guys by the way - wishing you and your SM a smooth and easy pregnancy! :-)

      Delete
  2. We are very sorry guys, as you know we just recive a beta negative too. Now we are sad, but we are going to continue with our proces and our hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry to hear that. Thankfully you still have some embryos left if you choose to try again. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear this news.Hopefully you can find the strength to carry on , it took us six attempts till our angels where born.
    David & Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so sorry to hear this, in these uncertain times it just seems to much more unfair. Don't completely lose hope, but give yourselves a chance to recover from this setback and be kind to yourselves. You deserve to complete your beautiful family, and you still have some precious embryos just waiting for that special chance.
    Love and hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It hurts me to read this. Even though I haven't followed your journey closely, it hurts to read that you could be giving up. I hope my words will make you think twice, because it took us multiple attempts, in several geographic locations, with multiple donors and surrogates, until we met our baby. Believe it will happen. And it WILL happen. I'm sending you super big hugs because I know that this is not easy. Especially considering what you are up against with surrogacy in ndia. But know that there are many, many other options. Not just the one you are pursuing. Take care and try to keep moving in the direction of being dads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your negative result. Wishing you both the best (and hopefully you'll have success next time you decide to try again anywhere in the world).

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to read this guys, sending you hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry guys!!! don't lose hopes!! that's a must! We wish you the best feelings for these hardest moments! I'm really sure that it's gonna be fine and next time it would be great, with nice babies!!! Kisses from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete